一、the + est +名词+(that)+主词+ have ever + seen(known/heard/had/read, etc)；
the most +形容词+名词+(that)+主词+ have ever +seen(known/heard/had/read, etc)
例句：Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen。海伦是我所看过最美丽的女孩。二、Nothing is + er than to + V
Nothing is + more +形容词+ than to + V
例句：Nothing is more important than to receive education。没有比接受教育更重要的事。三、cannot emphasize the importance of ~~~ too much (再怎么强调.。。的重要性也不为过。)
例句：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much。我们再怎么强调保护眼睛的重要性也不为过。四、There is no denying that + S + V .。。(不可否认的……)
例句：There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad toworse。不可否认的，我们的生活品质已经每况愈下。五、It is universally acknowledged that +句子~~ (全世界都知道……)
例句：It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us。全世界都知道树木对我们是不可或缺的。六、There is no doubt that +句子~~ (毫无疑问的……)
例句：There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to bedesired。毫无疑问的我们的教育制度令人不满意。七、An advant
Recently, the problem of … has aroused people’s concern. 最近,……问题已引起人们的关注.
The Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.
Nowadays, (overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face.
It is commonly believed that … / It is a common belief that … 人们一般认为……
Many people insist that … 很多人坚持认为……
With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that…
A lot of people seem to think that … 很多人似乎认为……
People’s views on … vary from person to person. Some hold that …. However, others believe that….人们对……的观点因人而异.有些人认为……，然而其他人却认为……
People may have different opinions on …人们对……可能会有不同的见解.
Attitudes towards (drugs) vary from person to person.人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异.
There are different opinions among people as to …关于……，人们的观点大不相同.
Different people hold different attitudes toward (failure). 对(失败)人们的态度各不相同。
Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that…
Taking into account all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that …
Hence/Therefore, we’d better come to the conclusion that …
There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits.
All in all, we cannot live without … But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise.
It is high time that we put an end to the (trend).该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了.
It is time to take the advice of … and to put special emphasis on the improvement of …
There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of …
Obviously, … If we want to do something … , it is essential that …
Only in this way can we … 只有这样，我们才能……
It must be realized that …我们必须意识到……
Obviously, if we don’t control the problem, the chances are that … will lead us in danger.
No doubt, unless we take effective measures, it is very likely that …
It is urgent that immediate measures should be taken to stop the situation.
From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second. 在我看来,支持第一种观点比支持第二种观点更有道理.
I cannot entirely agree with the idea that …我无法完全同意这一观点……
Personally, I am standing on the side of …就个人而言,我站在……的一边.
I sincerely believe that …我真诚地相信……
In my opinion, it is more advisable to do … than to do ….
Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why …
This phenomenon exists for a number of reasons. First, … Second, … Third, …
Why did …? For one thing …，for another …. Perhaps the primary reason is…
I quite agree with the statement that … The reasons are chiefly as follows.
Here are some suggestions for handling … 这是如何处理某事的一些建议.
The best way to solve the troubles is … 解决这些麻烦的最好办法是……
People have figured out many ways to solve this problem. 人们已找出许多办法来解决这个问题.
As far as something is concerned, … 就某事而言，……
It was obvious that …很显然,….
It may be true that …, but it doesn’t mean that …
It is natural to believe that …, but we shouldn’t ignore that …
There is no evidence to suggest that … 没有证据表明……
强调 still, indeed, apparently, oddly enough, of course, after all, significantly, interestingly, also, above all, surely, certainly, undoubtedly, in any case, anyway, above all, in fact, especially, obviously, clearly.
比较 like, similarly, likewise, in the same way, in the same manner, equally.
对比 by contrast, on the contrary, while, whereas, on the other hand, unlike, instead, but, conversely, different from, however, nevertheless, otherwise, whereas, unlike, yet, in contrast.
列举 for example, for instance, such as, take …for example, except (for), to illustrate.
时间 later, next, then, finally, at last, eventually, meanwhile, from now on, at the same time, for the time being, in the end, immediately, in the meantime, in the meanwhile, recently, soon, now and then, during, nowadays, since, lately, as soon as, afterwards, temporarily, earlier, now, after a while.
顺序 first, second, third, then, finally, to begin with, first of all, in the first place, last, next, above all, last but not the least, first and most important.
可能 presumably, probably, perhaps.
解释 in other words, in fact, as a matter of fact, that is, namely, in simpler terms.
递进 What is more, in addition, and, besides, also, furthermore, too, moreover, furthermore, as well as, additionally, again.
让步 although, after all, in spite of…, despite, even if, even though, though, admittedly, whatever may happen.
转折 however, rather than, instead of, but, yet, on the other hand, unfortunately, whereas
原因 for this reason, due to, thanks to, because, because of, as, since, owing to.
结果 as a result, thus, hence, so, therefore, accordingly, consequently, as a consequence
总结 on the whole, in conclusion, in a word, to sum up, in brief, in summary, to conclude, to summarize, in short.
其他 mostly, occasionally, currently, naturally, mainly, exactly, evidently, frankly, commonly, for this purpose, to a large extent, for most of us, in many cases, in this case
1. It was not until I failed to pass the exam that I realized only by making every effort to prepare it can one improve his grades。
连接词，first之类的顺序词，by the way ,on the other hand等等
1.A number of factors are accountable for this situation.
A number of factors might contribute to (lead to )(account for ) the phenomenon(problem).
2. The answer to this problem involves many factors.
3. The phenomenon mainly stems from the fact that...
4. The factors that contribute to this situation include...
5. The change in ...largely results from the fact that...
6. We may blame ...,but the real causes are...
7. Part of the explanations for it is that ...
8.One of the most common factors (causes ) is that ...
9.Another contributing factor (cause ) is ...
10.Perhaps the primary factor is that …
11.But the fundamental cause is that ...
1.The advantage far outweigh the disadvantages.
2.The advantages of A are much greater than those of B.
3.A may be preferable to B, but A suffers from the disadvantages that...
4.It is reasonable to maintain that ...but it would be foolish to claim that...
5.For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages.
6.Like anything else, it has its faults.
7.A and B has several points in common.
8.A bears some resemblances to B.
9.However, the same is not applicable to B.
10. A and B differ in several ways.
11. Evidently, it has both negative and positive effects.
12. People used to think ..., but things are different now.
13. The same is true of B.
14. Wondering as A is ,it has its drawbacks.
15. It is true that A ... , but the chief faults (obvious defects )are ...
1)It is true that ..., but one vital point is being left out.
2) There is a grain of truth in these statements, but they ignore a more important fact.
3) Some people say ..., but it does not hold water.
4) Many of us have been under the illusion that...
5) A close examination would reveal how ridiculous the statement is.
6) It makes no sense to argue for ...
7) Too much stress placed on ... may lead to ...
8) Such a statement mainly rests on the assumption that ...
9) Contrary to what is widely accepted, I maintain that ...
1. It may give rise to a host of problems.
2. The immediate result it produces is ...
3. It will exercise a profound influence upon...
4. Its consequence can be so great that...
1) A good case in point is ...
2) As an illustration, we may take ...
3) Such examples might be given easily.
4) ...is often cited as an example.
1) No one can deny the fact that ...
2) The idea is hardly supported by facts.
3) Unfortunately, none of the available data shows ...
4) Recent studies indicate that ...
5) There is sufficient evidence to show that ...
6) According to statistics proved by ..., it can be seen that ...
1) Many nations have been faced with the problem of ...
2) Recently the problem has been brought into focus.
3) Recently the phenomenon has become a heated topic.
4) Recently the issue has aroused great concern among ...
5) Nowadays there is a growing concern over ...
6) Never in our history has the idea that ... been so popular.
7) Faced with ..., quite a few people argue that ...
8) According to a recent survey, ...
9) With the rapid development of ..., ...
1) From what has been discussed above, we can draw the conclusion that ...
2) It is high time that strict measures were taken to stop ...
3) It is necessary that steps should be taken to ...
4) In conclusion, it is imperative that ...
5) There is no easy method, but ...might be of some help.
6) To solve the above-mentioned problem, we must ...
7) In summary, if we continue to ignore the above-mentioned issue, more problems will crop up.
8) With the efforts of all parts concerned, the problem will be solved thoroughly.
9) We might do more than identify the cause ; it is important to take actions to ...
10) Taking all these into account, we ...
11) Whether it is good or not /positive or negative, one thing is certain/clear...
Be getting on well with one’s study某人的学习越来越好
take several courses at school在学校学若干门课程
have English (Chinese, Physics…) every (other )day work hard at …
put one’s heart into…专心于;致力于
be interested in …
be fond of
like chemistry best
be good at …; be poor at …; do well in …; be weak in …
make progress in …; fail in …’ be tired of …’
pass the examination; give sb. a passing grade;
major in history 主修历史
He has the best record in school. 他的成绩最棒。
get a doctor’s degree 获得博士学位
be more interesting to sb.
learn about; succeed in…; be active in class (work);
take an active part in …; learn… by heart;
work out a (maths) problem; improve oneself in …;
get 90 marks for (English); get an “A” in the exam;
have a good command of…
lay a good foundation in (language study)
get on well with sb; like to be with students;
be gentle with us; be kind to sb;
be a strict teacher; be strict with one’s pupils;
be strict in work
We think of him (her) as …; help sb with sth;
praise sb for sth …; blame sb for sth..
give advice on …; question sb on …
be satisfied with …
correct the students’ homework carefully and prepare for the next day; give sb a lot of work;
try to teach sb good study habits; make one’s lessons lively and interesting; teach sb. sth.;
teach sb to do sth.
devote all one’s time to work;
admire (sb.for) his devotion to the cause of education
spend one’s time in many different ways;
enjoy doing things by oneself; go swimming;
go for an outing; have an outing at (the seashore);
see the sights of Beijing; play the piano (violin);
play chess (basketball); have a swim;
have dances on weekends; have a picnic over the weekend;
go to the cinema; have a party; hold a sports meeting;
do some reading; help sb do sth; enjoy a family trip;
get everything ready for;
ride one’s bike with sb.to(the park);
There are a lot of activities at (the beach).
We enjoy a change from our busy life in the city.
She would like to bring sth. to the picnic.
It was a very relaxing Sunday.
There are good programmes on TV on weekends.
take a message for sb; send a message to sb;
hear from sb; talk about/of sth; tell sb to do sth;
get information about…;
express one’s idea (feelings) in English用英语表达一个人的思想（感情）;
Write sb a letter saying…给某人写信说... ， apologize to sb for…
thank you for …; make a speech t at the meeting;
explain sth to s; look upon sb as …; think sb to be …;
take sb’s side
would like to do; allow sb to do;
keep sb from doing (prevent sb. from doing);
call on sb to do; be afraid to do (be afraid of …)；
fee like doing; insist on doing; drive sb. off;
speak highly of sb; speak ill of sb; think highly of sb;
force sb to do; offer to do; refuse to do; agree to do;
prefer to do A rather than do B; had better do;
would rather (not) do.
have the habit of doing…; have no trouble doing;
make up one’s mind to do;
prepare sb for …; give up doing…; do sth as usual;
do what he wants us to do; set about doing;
try one’s best to do…=go all out to do;
get into trouble; help sb out; do one’s bit for New China;
wait for sb to do; find a way to do; make friends with sb;
show (tell) sb. how to do…; take (send) sb to …;
I’m trying to find…;
I’m afraid we are out of …;
pass the time doing; feel a little excited about doing…;
can’t help doing…; do some good deeds to people;
be prepared for more hard work;
Some are doing A, others are doing B, and still others are doing C.
look around for …; look up (down) at …; catch sight of …;
take a look at …; hear sb do (doing); take notice of …;
take view of …; have a good understanding of …;
consider sb (sth) to be …; come to know…;
realize that …; know that +从句
be pleased with …; be delighted in doing…;
take a pleasure in doing; be worried about;
feel surprised at …
be sorry for …; be angry with sb for sth;
be angry about …(为某事生气)；
look forward to doing…; wish to do; expect to do;
long for (long to do); be sick for one’s home;
have a strong desire to do …;
be in good shape; be in good (poor )health;
feel weak (well, terrible, sick); have got a high (slight ) fever;
have a slight (bad) cold; take one’s temperature;
have got a pain in …; be good (bad) for one’s health(eyes);
It’s nothing serious. stay in bed until…; save one’s life
It (take)sb. some time to do…; It is said that …;
be fit for; be short of; be well dressed;
miss the lecture (train); change…into…;
waste time doing; spend time doing; be busy doing;
have no choice but to do; I can’t help it. be in need of…;
be mistaken about …; fall behind…; catch up with;
on behalf of; instead of; be welcome to do…;
Running, biking and swimming are popular in summer.
Skiing and skating are my favorite winter sports.