1. There is not a moment to be lost. 分秒必争。
2. There is no holding back the wheel of history. 历史车轮不可阻挡。
3. Not a soul was anywhere visible. 到处见不到一个人。
4. I felt sorry for not coming in time. 我很抱歉没准时到。
5. I don’t think it is right to make such a hasty decision. 我认为如此仓促做决定是不正确的。
6. Everybody, it is true, wouldn’t like it. 的确并不是人人都喜欢它。
7. I don’t wholly agree. 我并不完全同意。
8. All my plans came to nothing. 我的一切计划都没实现。
9. I shall never do it, not under any circumstances. 我不会做那事的。
10. I’ll not do such a thing, not I. 我不会干这种事的，决不会。
11. I could not assent to, much less participate in such proceedings. 我对这种行为不能赞同，哪里还说得上参加。
12. I did not even see him, still less shake hands with him. 我看都没看见他，哪里还可能同他握手呢？
13. I never thought of it, let alone did I do it. 我想都没想到它，更谈不上去做了。
14. Little remains to be said. 简直没什么可说的了。
15. I have hardly ever been out of Beijing. 我几乎未曾离开过北京。
16.I saw little or nothing of him after you were gone. 你走后我很少看见他，几乎可说完全没见过他。
17. I could not help showing my pleasure. 我不禁喜形于色。
18. I cannot but admire his courage. 我不得不赞美他的勇气。
19. I never see you but I think of my brother. 我每次见到你就想起我的兄弟来。(我没有一次不是见到你就想起我的兄弟来。)
20. It simply will not do. 那是绝对不行的。
I don't like playing football. 我不喜欢踢足球。
She isn't from China. 她不是来自中国。
I don't think he is right.我不认为他是对的。
I am not good at English. 我不擅长英语。
They didn't have money. 他们没有钱。
I didn't go to school. 我不去学校。
She can't speak English. 她不会说英语。
I don't want to speak English. 我不想说英语。
I will not go there by bus. 我不会坐公车去那里。
I don't love you. 我不爱你。
I don't know this.否定句式
No news is good news. 否定词no
There is no person smoking here.
He went to his office, not to see him.
I am sorry for not coming on time.
I don't think/believe/suppose/feel/imagine you are right.
All the answers are not right
All is not gold that glitters.
I don't know all of them.
I can't see everybody/everything.
Both of them are not right.
None of my friends smoke.
I can see nothing/nobody.
Neither of them is right.
Nothing can be so simple as this.
You didn't see him, neither/nor did I.
You don't know, I don't know either.
He doesn't know English, let alone/to say nothing of/not to speak of (更不用说） French.
We seldom/hardly/scarcely/barely hear such fine singing.
I know little English. I saw few people.
You can't make something out of nothing.
What's done cannot be undone.
There is no sweet without sweat.
No gain without pains.
I can't help /keep/ laughing whenever I hear it.
No man is so old but (that) he can learn.
Everyone is ready except you.
He did nothing but play.
But for your help, I couldn't do it.
I won't do it at all.
I can't see it any more.
He is no longer a boy.