1. be from 2. pen pal
3. live in 4. a very interesting country
5. years old 6. the United Kingdom
7. speak English 8. go to the movies
9. write to sb． 10. tell sb. about sth.
11. post office 12. pay phone
13. across from 14. excuse me
15. take/have a walk 16. have fun
17. take a taxi 18. near here = in the neighborhood
19. on Center Street 20. next to…
21. between…and… 22. go straight
23. in front of 24. on the left/ right
25. turn left/right 26. a small house with an interesting garden
27. the beginning of… 28. play games
29. the way to… 30. go down…
31. have a good trip 32. be hungry
33. enjoy doing sth. 34. let sb. do sth.
35. go through 36. kind of
37. want to do sth． 38. South Africa
39. play with 40. be quiet
41. during the day 42. what other animals
43. work with 44. give sb. sth. = give sth. to sb
45. in the day / at night 46. get sth. from sb．
47. wear a white uniform 48. go out to dinners
49. like doing sth/ to do sth 50. talk to/with sb．
51. have a job for sb． 52. in a hospital
53. work hard 53. write stories
54.work for a magazine 55. an international school for children of 5-12
56. watch TV 57. TV show
58. read a book 59. wait for
60. at the pool 61. eat dinner
62. a photo of my family 63. take photos
64. play computer games 65. How's it going？
66. on vacation 67. have a good time
68. lie on the beach 69. this group of people
70. look cool 71. in this heat
1．-Where is your pen pal from?
-She's from Japan.
2．-Where does he live?
-He lives in Paris.
3．-What language does she speak?
-She speaks English.
4. Please write and tell me about yourself.
5．-Is there a bank near here?
-Yes, there is. It's on Center Street.
6. The pay phone is across from the library.
7. Just go straight and turn left.
8. Next to the hotel is a small house with an interesting garden.
9. This is the beginning of the garden tour.
10. Let me tell you the way to my house.
11.I hope you have a good trip.
12. -Why do you want to see the lions?
-Because they are cute.
13. Why does he like koalas?
14. Where are lions from?
15. Lions are from Africa.
16. What animals do you like?
17. What other animals do you like?
18. What do you do? I'm a reporter.
19. What does he/she do? He/She is a doctor.
20. What do you want to be? I want to be an actor.
21. Where do you work? I work in a restaurant
22. I work with people and money.
23. Thieves don't like me.
24．-What's he doing?
25．-What are you doing?
-I'm watching TV.
26、-Do you want to go to the movies?
-That sounds good. This TV show is boring.
27．-Is Nancy doing homework?
-No, she isn't. She's writing a,letter.
28．-When do you want to go?
-Let's go at six o'clock.
29. What's he waiting for?
30. In the first photo, I'm playing basketball at school.
31. Here's a photo of my family.
32．-How's the weather?
33．-What's she doing?
34. How's it going?
35. Thank you for joining CCTV’s Around The World show.
36. What do you do when it’s raining? I read a book.