Which kind of fashion do you prefer?Are your parents in favour of your fashion?
Wearing snow boots is a fashion this winter.More and more young girls like to wear them. I prefer this kind of fashion. Firstly, the fashion is good for all the young girls.The snow boots are both comfortable and cheap.Secondly, the fashion is suitable for pupils. We shouldn’t spend more time on it. If we buy a pair of snow boots, we can wear them at least a winter and when we have PE lessons,we can also wear them.Which kind of fashions do you prefer?
My mother is in favour of my fashion. When I asked her to buy a pair of snow boots for me,she accepted at once.The next day,she bought me a pair of snow boots because my mother thinks this kind of fashion is good and it is suitable for me.
1. What do you miss most in your home?
2. Which one do you prefer, on-line education or traditional education?
3. What do you think are the characteristics of a good teacher?
4. Every one has some goals, describe one of your goals。
5. Do you agree or disagree: people should always tell the truth?
6. Who do you admire most? why?
7. Long-term contact and first impression, which do you think can help you best to know a person? why?
8. Which one do you prefer? To live alone or with roommates?
9. Describe the most important object to you?
10. Novel, magazine or poem, which one do you prefer?
11 Leisure Activities (eg. Physical Exercise--Outdoor or Indoor?)
12. University Life (eg. Student Accommodations)
13. TV Programs (TV Commercials)
14. The Ideal Job (Working for a Company)
15. Campus Life (College Curriculum)
16. Views on Life (Making Friends)
17. Campus Life (Part—time Jobs)
18. Holidays (Week-Long Holidays)
19. Information and Modem Life (Mass Media)
20. Traffic and Transportation (Traffic Accidents)
21. Higher Education in China (Difference Between Studying at Home and Abroad)
22. Environmental Protection (Pollution in Cities)
23. The Relationship between Young and Elderly People (The Generation Gap)
24. Science and Technology (The Impact of High Technology )
25. Entertainment (Recreation on Campus)
26. How to Create a Good Relationship with Roommates
27. A Good Teacher in My Eyes
29. Changes from High School to University
30. Cheating on Tests
31. The Criteria of a Good University
32. What to Do When Your Major Turns out to be Wrong?
33. Canteen Service on Campus
34. How I Finance My College Education?
35. Campus Romance“
36. Reading Selectively or Extensively
37. Competition and Cooperation
38. Clubs and Organizations on Campus
39. The Reform of Teaching
40. Increased College Enrollment
41. Safety On Campus
42. Overseas Study
43. Campus Violence
44. How to Be a Top Student
45. Why do you love your job?
46. Advantages and disadvantages of on-line shopping