一段问路的英语对话,要带中文。
A:Hi, excuse me, I'm sorry to bug you, but do you know where The Royal Hotel is?
A:嗨,对不起,很抱歉打扰你,但你知道皇家酒店吗?
B:Just a minute. I'm as busy as a bee right now. Ok, I'm done. What can I do for you?
B:等一下。我现在忙得不可开交。好的,我完成了。我能为你做什么吗?
A:Well, I seem to be a little bit lost here. I'm worried that I'll never find my way. What's worse, I forgot my glasses and I'm as blind as a bat now.
答:嗯,我似乎迷路了。我担心我永远不会找到我的方向。更糟糕的是,我忘了我的眼镜,我现在像个瞎子一样(原文是bat(蝙蝠),意译~)。
B:Well, keep your chin up. I'll try to help you. Where are you going?
B:好了,高兴点。我将尽力帮助你。你要去哪里?
A:I'm try to get to The Royal Hotel. Do you know where that is?
我试着去皇家酒店。你知道在哪里吗?
B:Yes, uh, no problem. You walk down this street. You turn left at the first intersection. Walk along that road. Turn right at the corner. After that you make a left-hand turn at the first traffic light. The Royal Hotel is on the right side.
B:是的,嗯,没有问题。你走这条街,你在第一个路口往左拐,沿着这条路,在转角处右转,之后,你让左拐在第一个红绿灯,皇家酒店就在右边。
A:Great! Are there any landmarks near by?
答:太棒了!附近有没有什么地标?
B:Yeah, I think so. I think the hotel is right across the street from the post office.. You can't miss it.
B:是的,我想是这样。我想酒店正对着街那边的邮局。你不会错过的。
A:Oh, that's good. I should be able to find it pretty easily then. Is it far from here?
哦,那很好。我应该能够发现它很容易然后。离这儿远吗?
B:Yeah, it's gonna take you a while if you go by foot. I'd say it's about a 30 minutes uphill walk. You have to be as strong as a lion to make it.
B:是的,如果你步行的话它会花你一段时间e68a84e799bee5baa6e79fa5e9819331333332616436。我想说这是30分钟的上坡路。你必须非常强壮。
A:Oh, that would take too long and I'm kind of in a hurry. Can I take a bus there?
A:哦,那要花很长时间,我有点匆忙。我可以乘公共汽车去那儿吗?
B:Well, you could take a bus there, but you would have to transfer buses twice. A taxi would probably be a lot quicker.
B:嗯,你可以乘公共汽车去那儿,但你必须换乘两次公共汽车。一辆出租车可能会快点。
A:Alright, I guess I'll take a taxi then. How long will it take by taxi?
答:好吧,我想我还是乘出租车。乘出租车要多长时间?
B:Not too long. It should take about ten minutes by taxi.
B:不太长。乘出租车大约10分钟。
A:Cool, thanks.
A:太好了,谢谢。
B:You're welcome.
B:不客气。
英语问路情景对话15句
A:Excuse me,Where am I on this map?
B:You’re right here,bus station,we are in the heart of the city.
A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B:你在这儿,汽车站,我们现在在市中心.
A:Hello!Which bus should I take to railway station?
B:You can take a No.22 bus here.
A:Where am I supposed to change?
B:At University street.
A:请问到火车站,我该做哪路车?
B:您可以在这儿乘坐22路公共汽车.
A:我应该在哪站换车?
B:在学院路换车.
A:Do you know of any post offices near here?
B:You’ll see one at the corner on your left.
A:您知道这附近的邮局吗?
B:在左侧拐角那儿就能看见一个.
A:What’s the name of this street?
B:Central Park Street.
A:这条街叫什么名字?
B:中央公园大街.
英语问路情景对话
原发布者:englishftj
问路英语对话1.A:Excuseme,WhereamIonthismap?B:Wearehere,busstation,weareintheheartofthecity.A:Oh !IthinkI’mlost.CanIgofromheretotherailwaystation?B:Headstraightupthestreetabouttwoblocksthenturnleft.A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。2.A:Excuseme.I’mafraidIgotlost.Canyoushowmethewaytothestation?B:I’mwalkingthatway.Letmeleadyoutheway.A:对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?B:我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!3.A:Excuseme.Iwonderifyoucouldhelpme.I’mlookingfortheMuseum.B:Boy,youarelost.It’sacrosstown.A:Oh !Whatbadluck !HowcanIgettotheMuseum?B:YoucantakeaNo.24bushereandthentransfertoaNo.53bustogetthere.A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。4.A:Excuseme,CanyoutellmewhereMainStreetis?B:Turnleftatthesecondlightandthengostraightfortwoblocks.A:Isitfar?B:No.It'sonlyafive-
TAG: 情景