One day in last summer I went to town to go shopping.After walking around for several hours ,I felt tired.I have planned to buy some books ,and I was too tired to walk to the bookstore .Considering that I needed it badly for the coming exam ,I final decided to go there .I arrived at the bookstore , only find a sign on the door reading "Closed on Mondays",How disappointing I was !Complain about my bad luck,I headed for the bus stop.It was only when i got home when I realized it was Tuesday.
1. 第二行：have--had 本打算买书
2. 第二行：and--but 表示转折关系
3. 第三行：final--finally 副词修饰动词决定
4. 第四行：only find--only to find 不定式作结果状语，注意是意想不到的结果才用不定式。
5. 第四行：disappointing--disappointed 我是I，是人，所以ed
6. 第五行：Complain--complaining 与主语I是主谓关系，所以用现在分词
7. 第五行：第二个when--that 这是强调句.It was only when i got home that。。。
8.第一行：in last--in the last
10.第三行：it--them 因为代替的是第二行的some books
My mother works in a school.
They are workers.
My aunt worked hard and she was busy.
Their parents are both from London.
They got up early yesterday.
My school was set up last year.
Some people are waiting at the stop.
I had no money with me.
They worked hard but they failed in the exam.
A number of students came here last sunday
1. I have very little money.
2. I have more money than you.
3. There are more people in my family than (in) yours.
4. I teach English better than he.
5. In a word, I don't think the plan is good.
6. May I use your telephone?
7. You are wanted. Please answer your telephone.
8. It is certain that he is illl.
9. After dinner, I went out to have a walk.
10. I wish you to work hard at English.
11. Who do you think has left the lights on ?
12. I will stay until he comes back.
13. Who is that tall man that standing there?
14. The price of the book is too low.
15. Would you mind my opening the door? Yes, please don't do it.
16. Every one of us was excited at the news.
17. Both his hands were badly injured
18. Swimming is my favorite sport.
19. The little girl ran out of the tree.
20. Please tell me how long she has been married.
It's been a week after we left your family and we are now 76._______
back home. Thank you very much for showing them around 77.______
your city and providing us for the wonderful meals. After 78._______
we said goodbye to you, we went to Washington D.C., 79._______
where we stayed for three days. My brother was so much fond 80._______
of the museums there that he begged my parents to staying 81．________
another couple of day. However, my father had to return to 82.________
work on Monday so we fly back last Saturday afternoon. It 83．________
was really a nice experience. If you'd like to make trip to 84._______
our city some day, I will be better than happy to be your guide. 85._______
76.after---since 77.them---us 78.for---with 79.正确 80.去掉much 81.staying---stay 82.day----days 83.fly---flew 84.trip前a 85.better----more