知识大全

知识大全

书虫系列好词好句摘抄 书虫五级好词好句摘抄

YVONNE

目录

书虫系列好词好句摘抄 书虫五级好词好句摘抄

英语书虫系列的好词好句摘抄 有翻译的

What the devil is the matter ? (搞什么鬼?) 

 Here I am, sir, as I promised! (我来了,先生,我说过我要来的!) 

 To the devil with you. (见鬼去吧) 

 How dare you speak of her to me? (你怎么竟敢对我说起她) 

 Really, Becky,how can I know? (说真的,我怎么知道) 

 Don′t make me suffer like this! (别让我这样受苦) 

 There′s no need to get excited. (没有必要激动) 

 But please, I beg you to be friends with him now. (但求求你,我岂求你现在跟他做朋友) 

 I have been too weak with her. (我对她一直太纵容了) 

 I am wild with anger. (我气疯了) 

 You don′t come when you′re wanted, and now you come when you′re not wanted! (需要你的时候你不来,不需要你的时候你倒来了) 

 I want no further advice from you. (我不再想听你的意见) 

 I no longer think of her as my sister. (我不再认她这个妹妹) 

 I′m not going to be soft with her. (我不会对她来软的) 

 He′s dying of love for you. (他会因为爱你而被折磨死的) 

 What a trick you played on him! (你对他施了什么花招) 

 You can judge for yourself. (你可以自己判断) 

 With the devil′s help I will make you swallow this. (看在魔鬼的份儿上,我要让你把它吞下去) 

 He is more myself than I am .Our souls are the same! (他比我还是自己!我们心心相印) 

 Will the shock be too much for her? (这会不会对她太突然了?) 

 I′ve thought of you more than you′ve thought of me. (我想你要比你想我多) 

 You know your words will burn forever in my memory after you have left me. (你明白在你离开我之后,你的话仍将会烙印在我的记忆中) 

<呼啸山庄>的摘录. 

书虫五级好词好句摘抄

1 有的人走了就再也没回来过,所以,等待和犹豫才是这个世界上最无情的杀手。

2 在你面前我变得很低很低,低到尘埃里。但我的心里是喜欢的,从尘埃里开出花来。(张爱玲在送给胡兰成的照片背面题写)

3 情,亲情我们之间无所不有,却唯独没有爱情。

4 如果情感和岁月也能轻轻撕碎,扔到海中,那么,我愿意从此就在海底沉默。你的言语,我爱听,却不懂得,我的沉默,你愿见,却不明白.

5 爱,从来就是一件千回百转的事。不曾被离弃,不曾受伤害,怎懂得爱人?爱,原来是一种经历,但愿人长久你喜欢那些呢?有什么感悟呢?

跪求英语《书虫》系列的句子摘抄,速度呀~~

On my way upstairs I thought about the famous pianist.

我一边上楼,一边想着这位著名的钢琴家。

My mouth was dry and my hands were shaking.

我的嘴巴发干,手也在抖。

He looked just like his picture on the wall of the theatre.

他看上去跟剧院墙上的那幅画里一模一样。

He told me about an old school behind a high wall in a dirty street.

他向我讲到一条肮脏的小巷里高墙内的一所旧学校

I drove north, past Norwich, and it began to rain.

我驱车北行,过了诺里奇就下起雨来

It was dark and there was a strong wind so I drove slowly and carefully.

当时天色昏暗,狂风大作,于是我小心翼翼,把车开得很慢。

Suddenly, I stopped. There was a tree across the road.

突然,我停了下来──一棵树横在公路中间

The man laughed. His laugh was warm and friendly

那个男人笑了。他的笑温和而友好。

TAG: 书虫