1) 单音节形容词的比较级和最高级形式是在词尾加 -er 和 -est 构成。
great (原级) greater(比较级) greatest(最高级)
2) 以 -e 结尾的单音节形容词的比较级和最高级是在词尾加 -r 和 -st 构成。
wide (原级) wider (比较级) widest (最高级)
3)少数以-y, -er, -ow, -ble结尾的双音节形容词的比较级和最高级是在词尾加 -er 和 -est 构成。
clever(原级) cleverer(比较级) cleverest(最高级)
4) 以 -y 结尾,但 -y 前是辅音字母的形容词的比较级和最高级是把 -y 去掉,加上 -ier 和-est 构成.
happy (原形) happier (比较级) happiest (最高级)
5) 以一个辅音字母结尾其前面的元音字母发短元音的形容词的比较级和最高级是双写该辅音字母然后再加 -er和-est。
big (原级) bigger (比较级) biggest (最高级)
6) 双音节和多音节形容词的比较级和最高级需用more 和 most 加在形容词前面来构成。
beautiful (原级)? difficult (原级)
more beautiful (比较级) more difficult (比较级)
most beautiful (最高级) most difficult (最高级)
原级 比较级 最高级
good better best
many more most
much more most
bad worse worst
little less least
ill worse worst
far farther(further) farthest(furthest)
deep deeper deepest
tall taller tallest
主语+谓语(系动词)+ 形容词比较级+than+ 对比成分。 也就是, 含有形容词比较级的主句+than+从句。注意从句常常省去意义上和主句相同的部分, 而只剩下对比的成分。
2、复合句（Complex Sentence）由一个主句（Principal Clause)和一个或一个以上的从句(Subordinate Clause)构成。
基本句型一： S V （主＋谓）
基本句型二： S V P （主＋谓＋表）
基本句型三： S V O （主＋谓＋宾）
基本句型四： S V o O （主＋谓＋间宾＋直宾）
基本句型五： S V O C （主＋谓＋宾＋宾补）
2. 由连接代词who, whom, whose, what, which和连接副词when, where, why, how引导的宾语从句。这些连接代词和连接副词在宾语从句中充当某个成分。if或whether引导的宾语从句。If和whether在句中的意思是“是否”。
一. 一般现在时: (1)表示现在的状态, 例如:He’s twelve. (2)表示经常性的或习惯性的动作,例如:I go to school every day. (3)表示主语具备的性格和能力, 例如:She likes apple.常与often, usually, sometimes, always, every day等表示经常性的或习惯性的时间状语连用.
a. 第一、二人称,复数人称: They/We/You+动词原形... 例如:They go to school every day.
b.第三人称单数: He/She/It+动词-s/es… 例如:Lily often likes singing.
(2)系动词(be): I am... They/We/You are… He/She/It is…
a. 第一、二人称,复数人称: They/We/You+don’t+动词原形... 例如:They don’t go to school every day.
b.第三人称单数:He/She/It+doesn’t +动词原形… 例如:Lily doesn’t like singing.
(2)系动词(be): 在is/am/are后加not 例如:I am not a worker.
a. 第一、二人称,复数人称: Do+they/we/you+动词原形...
例如:Do they go to school every day? （Yes, they do. No, they don’t.）
b.第三人称单数: Does +he/she/iIt+动词原形…
例如: Does Lily often like singing? (Yes, she does. No, she doesn’t.)
例如:Are you a worker? (Yes, I am. No, I’m not.)
二.现在进行时: 表示现在正在进行的动作或发生的事情.常与now, look…, listen…等表示现在状态的时间状语连用.
例如: The boys are playing football now.
例如: The boys aren’t playing football now.
3. 一般疑问句结构: 把is/am/are提在主语前.
例如: Are the boys playing football now? (Yes, they are. No, they aren’t.)
三.一般过去时:表示过去某个时间发生的动作或存在的状态.常与yesterday…, last…, …ago, in1990等表示过去状态的时间状语连用.
(1) 行为动词: 主语+动词的过去式…
例如: The twins went to school two hours ago.
(2) 系动词(be): I/ He/She/It+was… They/We/You+were…
例如: I was at home last night.
(1) 行为动词: 主语+didn’t+动词原形…
例如: The twins didn’t go to school two hours ago.
例如: I wasn’t at home last night.
(1) 行为动词: Did+主语+动词原形…?
例如: Did the twins go to school two hours ago?
(Yes, they did. No, they didn’t.)
例如: Were you at home last night? (Yes, I was. No, I was’t.)
四.一般将来时: 表示将来某时将要发生的动作或存在的状态,也表示将来经常或反复发生的动作.常与tomorrow…, next…等表示将来状态的时间状语连用.
例如: We will come to see you tomorrow
(2)用于口语: 主语+am/is/are going to+动词…
例如: Tom is going to see his uncle next Sunday.
例如: We won’t come to see you tomorrow. (will not=won’t)
例如: Tom isn’ going to see his uncle next Sunday.
例如: Will you come to see you tomorrow? (Yes, we will. No, we won’t.)
例如: Is Tom going to see his uncle next Sunday?
(Yes, he is. No, he isn’t.)
五.情态动词: can(能，会)， may（可以，可能，也许）， must(必须，一定，应该）
1. 肯定句结构: 主语+can/may/must+动词…
例如: I must go now.
2.否定句结构: 在can/may/must后加not. 例如: I mustn’t go now.
3. 一般疑问句结构: 把can/may/must提在主语前.
Must you go now? (Yes, I must. No, I needn’t.)
May I open the window? (Yes, you may. No, you needn’t.)
六.had better+动词原形，表示“最好干……”，变否定句时在had better后加not.
例如:You had better catch a bus.
You’d better not catch a bus. (You had= You’d )
七.动词不定式：want /forget /remember /would like /go + to + 动词原形…
例如: I want to get back my book..
Lucy went to see his mother last night.
例如: My name is Lily. What’s your name?
The river is 500 kilometres. Hong long is the river?
1. How often do you exercise? I exercise twice a week.
2. How often does he go shopping? He goes shopping once a month.
3. What do you usually do on weekends? I often go to the movies.
4. What does she usually do on weekends? She sometimes go hiking.
5. I try to eat a lot of vegetables; I think it\'s good for my health.
6. What\'s the matter? I have a cold. I\' sorry to hear that.
7. I\'m not feeling well; I hope you feel better soon.
8. She has a toothache, she should see a dentist.
9. It\'s important to eat a balanced diet.
10. Everyone gets tired sometimes.
11. What are you doing for vacation? I\'m babysitting my sister.
12. When are you going? I\'m going on the 12th.
13. I\'m going to Tibet for a week. ------ Have a good time.
14. How long are you staying? For about three weeks.
14. Who are you going with? I\'m going with my friends.
15. How\'s the weather? = what\'s the weather like? It\'s sunny today.
16. This time I want to do something different.
17. He thought about going to Greens or Spain. But decide on Canada.
18. He plans to have a very relaxing vacation.
19. Can I ask you some question about your vacation? Yes, sure.
20. She\'s leaving for Hong Kong on Tuesday.
21. How do you get to school? I get to school by subway. = I take the subway to school.
22. How long does it take? It takes about forty minutes.
23. How far do you live from school? I live ten miles from school
24. Can you come to my birthday party on Friday? Yes, sure, Sorry, I can\'t.
25. I\'m more outgoing than my sister.
26. My friend is the same as me.
27. Liu Ying isn\'t as good at sports as her sister.
28. She\'s a little more popular than me.
29. We are both quiet. We both have black eyes and black hair. We both enjoy going to parties.
30. He is good at school work; She is good at playing basketball.
31. I think a good friend can make me laugh.
32. I like to have friends who are like me. I like to have friends who are different from me.
33. How do you make a banana smoothie? Peel three bananas, cut up the bananas, put the bananas and the yogurt into the blender, pour the milk into the blender, turn on the blender, drink the smoothie.
34. How many tomatoes do we need? We need two tomatoes.
35. How much cinnamon do we need? We need two teaspoons of cinnamon.
36. Finally mix it all up.
37. Put some relish on a slice of bread.
38. Here\'s a recipe for a great turkey sandwich.
39. How was your school trip? It was really boring.
40. Did you go to the zoo? No. I didn\'t. I went to aquarium.
41. Were there any sharks? No, there weren\'t. but there were some really smart seals.
42. Did Tina buy a souvenir? No, she didn\'t, her friend Grace bought a souvenir.
43. Tina met a famous actor.
45. Tina got Jack Denis\'s autograph.
46. Class 9 had a great time on the school trip.
47. How was your day off? It was really boring.
48. Did you have fun camping?49. I didn\'t have a very fun day.
49. Maria won the first prize in yesterday\'s singing competition,
50. When was he born? He was born in 1973.
51. Who\'s that? That\'s Deng Yaping, she\'s a great Chinese ping pong player.
52. How long did Charles Smith hiccup? He hiccupped for 69years and 5 month.
53. When did he start sneezing? He sneezed in 1922.
54. You\'re never too young to start doing things.
55. Mozart started writing music when he was four years old.
56. Who\'s Shirley Temple? She\'s a movie star.
57. When did she become a movie star? She became a movie star when she was three years old.
58. How old were you when you first went to a movie? She first went to a movie when she was three years old.
59. She started ice skating when she was four.
60. I saw her play when I was eight. She toured the US when she was fourteen.
61. He started to learn the piano when he was seven. He began to learn the accordion at the age of four.
62. What are you going to be when you grow up? I am going to be a computer programmer.
63. How are you going to do that? I\'m going to study computer science
64. I\'m going to move somewhere interesting. I\'m going to find a part-time job. I\'m going to study French at the same time.
65. I\'m going to travel all over the world. I\'m going to somewhere quiet and beautiful.
66. Could you please clean your room? Yes, sure.
67. Could you take out the trash? Yes, I can/ No, I can\'t.
68. I hate to do chores. I hate doing the dishes, it\'s so boring.
69. Thanks a lot for taking care of my dog?
70. Don\'t forget to clean his bed.
71. What\'s the best radio station? What\'s the best movie theater? It\'s the cheapest, it has the most comfortable seats.
72. Who\'s the best performer? Eliza was the best performer.
73. Last week\'s talent show was a great success.
75. What did you learn in school today? I learned English, Chinese and math
When did you leave Shanghai?
Next Friday, Alice is leaving for London.
Why are you leaving Shanghai for Beijing?
How should I know? 我怎么知道？
Why should you be so late today? 你今天为什么来得这么晚？
We should help each other.我们应当互相帮助。
You should be here with clean hands. 你应该把手洗干净了再来。
You should go to the doctor if you feel ill. 如果你感觉不舒服，你最好去看医生。
We should arrive by supper time. 我们在晚饭前就能到了。
She should be here any moment. 她随时都可能来。
3) What...? 与 Which...?
1. what 与 which 都是疑问代词，都可以指人或事物，但是what仅用来询问职业。如：
What is your father? 你父亲是干什么的？
What does your father do?
What is your father's job?
---Which is Peter? 哪个是皮特？
---The boy behind Mary. 玛丽背后的那个男孩。
2. What...?是泛指，所指的事物没有范围的限制；而 Which...?是特指，所指的事物有范围的限制。如：
What color do you like best? （所有颜色）
Which color do you like best, blue, green or yellow? （有特定的范围）
3. what 与 which 后都可以接单、复数名词和不可数名词。如：
Which pictures are from China?
always（总是，一直） usually（通常） often（常常，经常） sometimes（有时候） never（从不）
David is often arrives late for school. 大卫上学经常迟到。
We usually go to school at 7:10 every day. 我们每天经常在7：10去上学。
Sometimes I walk home, sometime I rides a bike. 有时我步行回家，有时我骑自行车。
Never have I been there.
5) every day 与 everyday
1. every day 作状语，译为“每一天”。如：
We go to school at 7:10 every day. 我们每天7：10去上学。
I decide to read English every day. 我决定每天读英语。
2. everyday 作定语，译为“日常的”。
She watches everyday English on TV after dinner. 她晚饭后在电视上看日常英语。
What's your everyday activity? 你的日常活动是什么？
1.协助主要动词构成谓语动词词组的词叫助动词（Auxiliary Verb）。被协助的动词称作主要动词（Main Verb）。
He doesn't like English. 他不喜欢英语。
He is singing. 他在唱歌。
He has got married. 他已结婚。
He was sent to England. 他被派往英国。
Do you like college life? 你喜欢大学生活吗？
Did you study English before you came here?你来这儿之前学过英语吗？
I don't like him. 我不喜欢他。
Do come to the party tomorrow evening. 明天晚上一定来参加晚会。
He did know that. 他的确知道那件事。
3.最常用的助动词有：be, have, do, shall, will, should, would
7) forget doing/to do与remember doing/to do
1.forget to do 忘记要去做某事。 (未做)
forget doing 忘记做过某事。 (已做)
The light in the office is still on. He forgot to turn it off.
He forgot turning the light off.
他忘记他已经关了灯了。 ( 已做过关灯的动作)
Don't forget to come tomorrow.
别忘了明天来。 (to come动作未做)
---- The light in the office is still on.
---- Oh，I forgot___.
A. turning it off B. turn it off
C. to turn it off D. having turned it off
答案：C。由the light is still on 可知灯亮着，即关灯的动作没有发生，因此用forget to do sth.而forget doing sth 表示灯已经关上了，而自己忘记了这一事实。此处不符合题意。
2.remember to do 记得去做某事 (未做)
remember doing 记得做过某事 (已做)
Remember to go to the post office after school. 记着放学后去趟邮局。
Don't you remember seeing the man before? 你不记得以前见过那个人吗?
8) It's for sb.和 It's of sb.
1.for sb. 常用于表示事物的特征特点，表示客观形式的形容词，如easy, hard, difficult, interesting, impossible等：
It's very hard for him to study two languages. 对他来说学两门外语是很难的。
2.of sb 的句型一般用表示人物的性格，品德，表示主观感情或态度的形容词，如good, kind, nice, clever, foolish, right。
It's very nice of you to help me. 你来帮助我，你真是太好了。
3.for 与of 的辨别方法：
You are nice. (通顺，所以应用of)。
He is hard. (人是困难的，不通，因此应用for。)
句子：The boy in blue has three pens.
提问：1.Who has three pens?
2.Which boy has three pens?
3.What does the boy in blue have?
4.How many pens does the boy in blue have?
句子：He usually goes to the park with his friends at 8:00 on Sunday.
提问：1.Who usually goes to the park with his friends at 8:00 on Sunday?
2.Where does he usually go with his friends at 8:00 on Sunday?
3.What does he usually do with his friends at 8:00 on Sunday?
4.With whom does he usually go to the park at 8:00 on Sunday?
5.What time does he usually go to the park with his friends on Sunday?
6.When does he usually go to the park with his friends?
He is so funny a boy.
Jim has so big a house.
It is such a nice day.
That was such an interesting story.
He is watching TV in the room.
They were dancing at nine o'clock last night.
There is a boy swimming in the river.
We have fun learning English this term.
They had problems getting to the top of the mountain.
Thanks for helping me.
Are you good at playing basketball.